Video of songs from “The Last Ship” - Sting’s new Broadway musical at The Public Theater! I got my start at The Public Theater - as Linda Ronstadt’s little sister in “The Pirates of Penzance” with Kevin Kline. I wholeheartedly love both The Public Theater & Sting - definitely a winning partnership! http://youtu.be/TbMY9lf58FA
Check out our newest My Wake UP Call - Motivational Alarm Clock Messages series - My Money Wake UP Call with best-selling author, star of The Secret, and money expert, Dr. Joe Vitale! Now you can start every day with a money-manifesting mindset, first thing in the morning, when it matters the most!
At this time of year, I’ve been focused on keeping off those extra pounds from all of the holiday celebrations. During these times, I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I get from my good friend, weight loss expert and #1 NY Times best-selling author, Victoria Moran!
I’ve been waking up every morning with My Weight Loss for LifeMotivational Alarm Clock® Messages - Victoria’s personal success tips that helped her to lose over 60 pounds and maintain her weight loss for over two decades!
Here are some tips from Victoria’s Top Ten Ways to Lose Weight for Life to help you to stay healthy and trim during the holidays and always!
1. Get lots of greens in your diet. Romaine, broccoli, arugula, collards, romaine, and the rest can be steamed, sautéed, tossed as salads, blended as soup or green smoothies, or juiced into something luscious like the Green Goddess: celery, kale, apple, and lemon.
2. Experiment with a variety of kinds of movement until you discover ways to stay active that make you happy. Try walking, dancing, yoga, weight training, and maybe some sport you enjoyed as a child.
3. Make friends with healthy people whose own lives will reflect your healthy lifestyle back to you.
4. Don’t put yourself on a diet. Weight loss for life is living in that lovely “grace space” between the diet and the binge.
5. Don’t try to solve your problem until you know what it is. Are you someone who simply enjoys rich food, or do you “eat for a fix?” Take the “Are You a Compulsive Overeater?” quiz at www.oa.org to find out.
6. Grazing is in fashion, but unless you have a medical condition that demands it, three meals a day can be a godsend. When you only start to eat three times, you only have to stop three times; and those hours in between meals are delicious opportunities to learn how to live.
7. Minimize your intake of processed foods, especially anything made with refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, or white flour.
8. Eat plenty of fresh, uncooked vegetables and fruits with their full complement of life force energy. Take a look at Raw Food Made Easy for One or Two People, by Jennifer Cornbleet
9. Eat more of a plant-based diet: vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains, and nuts and seeds. For ideas on how to do this, check out How to Eat Like a Vegetarian Even If You Never Want to Be One, by Patti Breit- man and Carol J. Adams.
10. If you use food for solace or comfort, find that comfort from within. Learn to meditate, get into a yoga class that includes the philosophy as well as the movement component, or join a support group like Weight Watchers or Overeaters Anonymous. Get more tipsto eat well, feel well and look great over the holidays.
Happy healthy holidays to you and your loved ones!
Robin B. Palmer President - My Successables™ Inc. Inventor - My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages My Good Night Messages™ & My Inspirational Lullabies™ http://MyWakeUPCalls.com
Top Ten Ways to Keep Off Those Extra Pounds During the Holidays - Top ten weight loss tips from Victoria Moran and My Weight Loss for Life motivational alarm clock messages to help you to stay healthy and fit during the holidays!